Is your child too sick for class today?
Try again next week
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher within the past 24 hours
- Wheezing or shortness of breath
- Persistant and/or productive cough or sore throat
- Constant runny nose with yellow/green tint
- Diarrhea, vomiting, complaints of stomachache
- Pink eye or other eye infections
- Undiagnosed rashes
- Pale/flushed skin color
- Extreme fatigue/lethargy
- Any symptoms of common childhood diseases such as chicken pox, strep throat, hand foot and mouth, head lice, pertussis, etc.
- Fever free for 24 hours
- Sporadic cough
- Minimal green/yellow runny nose
OK to come in
- Mild, infrequent cough
- Clear runny nose
- Active, playful, and rested
If your child begins to display any concerning symptoms while in class, we will come notify you.
Please note that teachers cannot administer medication. If a child requires medication during the service, we ask that the parent administer it.
For questions or more information about our wellness policy, please contact one of our Children’s Ministry Leaders.
For safety and security reasons, parents must remain on the premises during the time their child is in our care.
All Children’s Ministry leaders and volunteers must meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Must have faithfully attended LifePoint for at least 6 months.
2. Must complete our Starting Point Class.
3. Must clear a criminal background check.